Got caught up on some packaging today. sword 1.5.7 with new lib version got accepted and promptly found that libcurl had changed so half the buildds failed. uploaded 1.5.7-2 to cope with that. Uploaded latest BibleTime and GnomeSword as well.
Might package the Gentium font for non-free, (or for wherever non-free ends up if/when it gets removed from Debian.
trying to decide what to try now, and what questions I need to ask about where to get pango to decide to call a silgraphite module shaper.