Woohoo. Its my birthday. I'm 19 years old today. Neet-o huh?
Not much going on. Lets see:
- Kalani situation is steady
- Classes are looking good. However my chinese class is going to be hard. I need to practice.
- Just got back from kung-fu after not going for a month. My instructer was nice, we changed my private lessons to a week day. Maybe I can start getting back into it now.
- Gnap has no progress still. Dang it. I want to finish it but I don't feel like working on it anymore. Its becoming boring... I think That this is the fate of most projects...
- I _finaly_ got gnome installed from cvs... My problem was that i was trying to compile gdk-pixbuf with gtk+ HEAD.. stupid me. I haven't tried out gnome-libs HEAD.. *shrug*.. gnome-core HEAD looks a lot better..
- i can't figure out what a gegl is. can someone explane?
thats about it.