Kelly: I apologize for brining up memes. It was just something I noticed :)
Urgh.. activity log:
* hours and hours and hours of school work (non-computer related), getting myself dirty in the printmaking department.
* enjoying my little game. SDL isn't perfect, but it's effective. will post code soon, even though no one will want to look at it :)
* more work on work-for-money. PHP sucks. Majorly. I'd prefer an embeded python or something. But the big problem there is parsing.. if i wrote a pre-processor that took a page with some embeded python and produced a page with some embeded python byte-code, though, that would be taken care of. Or maybe a cache for the compiled pages. Much nicer.
* Body feels better, no more using school labs for me. biking helped, although the only thing dry enough to ride on right now is the paths along the river (not that they're bad -- i just want to ride my hills and such!)
* finally got a home network set up. now my familly can't bother me while i'm working to check their icq or email or such. also means that the good machine is on the net .. which implied time loss due to getting wasten in QuakeIII :)
* ok bye