I started the month with upstream bugs work. First I looked into #581873, made a fix and two days later realized that my git checkout was on a stale branch and its already fixed in gtk+-2.18. Next I looked at the mime matching issue that is already plaguing me for a while (#541236). I also have a patch for that and hope that I get green light for it or a review how it should be fixed instead.
In buzztard I implemented copy and paste in sequence. I also found our what I did wrong in my clipboard handling code (see my previous post). Dunno what wrong with the old code, but this change made it work:
GtkClipboard *cb -cb=gtk_clipboard_get_for_display(gdk_display_get_default(),GDK_SELECTION_CLIPBOARD); +cb=gtk_widget_get_clipboard(widget,GDK_SELECTION_CLIPBOARD);
Next I finally got rid of the gnomevfs hard dependency. It is only needed if you have a quite old gtk to get help working. While testing I noticed that some translations disappear during run time. I made some i18n handling fixes regarding to initialisation and libraries.
I am probably the last one to figure that one has to draw with the 0.5 px offset in cairo to get non blurry gfx. After Matthias post I looked at my vu-meters and voila, I was doing it wrong. Fixes are in svn together with some small optimizations.