Lots of testing and small improvements again. Besides the usual valgind sessions I tried the LLVM/Clang Static Analyzer. There are some annoying warnings, but lots of correct one too. Most of them were nothing major, but this is a good tool to follow. I also got more feedback from the NetBSD packages and worked on my Maemo port. This resulted in a couple of portability fixes and dependency cleanups.
With the testing came also many small but nice fixes and improvements. E.g. stereo wavetable support was incomplete and is now working fine. The pattern editor got many improvements like entering wave-table numbers, note-off support. Finally "play notes" is fully done. Latency is a bit better also. With latest pulsesink in gst-plugins-good git its actually quite okay (thanks wtay!).
The buzzmachines module has more machines ported, I have started to add demo songs and preset files. This needed some update in the gstreamer plugin too. Under windows the plugins, presets and help is all crammed into one dir. I have split it to have docs and presets under share and not in lib.
I also reviewed and extended the user-docs. This version finally becomes usable :) Will do the strings freeze and pre-release tarballs this month.