Finally I found some time to work one one thing that was getting on my nerves. For the unit tests we now have a BtTestSettings class. This allows us to simulate all sort of settings. The other benefit is that we don't need to make sure that we don't modify user settings during test runs. And we get not hit by my favourite GConf nastyness anymore .
Next I did a lot more bugfixing in the UI - or lets call it implementing previously unimplemented stuff. Added some more tooltips here and there, syncing data displays and so on.
Waffel spend some time so set up a buildmaster and a buildslave. This way our code gets rebuild every 6 hours. The 6 hours cycle has two reasons - our cvshook-script (from fdo) does not run on sf.net and the sf.net anon-cvs has a big delay. Anyway even the current setup revealed some bugs, where some of them are already fixed.
Tommi fights with cairo to build a real pattern editor widget for us. Hope we can post some screenshots from it soon.