More refactoring and unit test cleanups
In May I finished the refactoring of the sequence damage-repair code for updating the controller time-lines after pattern changes. It is a lot less code now and it is also faster. The "less code" is important as there is quite a bit of logic to handle combining events from patterns overlapping in time or on several tracks.
In the same vein, I could also refactor main-page-patterns with quite a nice code removal mount (~400 lines).
While reading "The Art of Unit Testing"
I decided to start cleaning up the test suite in buzztard. The changes so far result in tests that are more focused, less brittle and a lot smaller. I am writing down some of the tips on the wiki
36 files changed, 2085 insertions(+), 2517 deletions(-)