Alright, I am compiling a list of all the things I need to fix in Xmldoom before the next release. Most of this is in previous diary entries but I need it all in one place:
- Method interface stuff:
- Argument lists. For use inside complex where clauses. Ex. A list of status's to search for.
- Optional arguments. When data isn't given it isn't added to the WHERE clause.
- Named arguments. For keyword arguments in the languages that support them.
- Complex where statements. Allow nested AND and OR, with various <constraint .../>, <argument .../>, and <argument-list .../> tags inside.
- Connecting table work:
- Multi-table SELECT in SelectQuery.
- Rework the KeyTree, Join code. Make table <join .../>'s more low level and seperate the types into individual clases.
- Multi-key objects.
- Transaction objects.
- Fix Autologon in the code generator.
- Work on improving the compiled format (Optional).
If I actually work, this is about a month or two of work. If I work to the full of my ability, its a solid month. Unfortunately, this list is really daunting and all of my projects dependant on Xmldoom need this stuff. So it wouldn't be unlike me to start working on a totally unrelated project to avoid it. Let's hope for the best.