Well. Everything is fine now. Yesterday I installed debian, then started to set the net connection to work. Of course the .deb was broken on the disc(damn windows-ftp-program). Today I went to school and got the working deb. Of course after installing the deb, the "nifty" isdn config "tool" didnt work at all, and I was forced to erase all remains of isdnutils autoconfig and install my old isdn config files from the old slackware installation. It worked right away. Surprisingly there were no more problems, and I'm beginning to install gnome/gimp/etc back. The exam which is tomorrow doesn't help one bit. www.gnome.org is back and so is my homepage. Got to go study. Agh.