- Finally get ximagesink and xvimagesink to work nicely in HEAD. So now video scaling without XV is possible with on the fly window resizing through videoscale element. Here is a link to a nice screenshot.
- We now need to replace xvideosink by a nice autoplugger element that will put either ximagesink or xvimagesink depending on their respective ranks. Apparently nobody will want to do that, i will have to help myself once more here.
- I m getting some ideas on how the GstXOverlay interface should work in GStreamer and will try to discuss that with Ronald.
- Got a first draft from Lode Vermeiren for the future GStreamer company's website. You can see it here. I like it, it has a good corporate look and feel and Lode had some good ideas. Thanks dude.
- We are still searching for a name for that company. we thought about one2stream but the .com domain is unavailable. Shame shame shame ... We keep on searching...
- Came back from France yesterday evening. I was hoping that my new Dell computer would be here waiting for me but seems UPS is taking longer than expected.
- I tried to catch the dogs at the gardener's house but nobody answered the bell. I will try to come back later and get my babies back.
Hmm how sweet it feels to be at home for the week end with no real plans on what to do except cleaning the car and gain some level at Diablo 2. That trip in france was intensive but very pleasant. Seen a lot of friends, had some very good meals at nice restaurants, loads of interesting discussions.