since i switched to xmonad,
i started to do a little research about it and found out
that xmonad and xmobar
is all what i want.
tonight i finished xmobar port for openbsd and i expect it to be committed next week (ports hackathon).
everything work fine, but, due to lack of memory resources, the web GUI seems to lock up occasionally.
uow0 at uhub0 port 1 uow0: Dallas Semiconductor USB-FOB/iBUTTON, rev 1.00/0.02, addr 2 onewire0 at uow0 owid0 at onewire0 "ID" sn 000000280948this is a dallas ds9490r, usb to 1-wire adapter.
attempting to keep system current without tracking changes in source code is just wasting time
New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.
Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.
If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!