Finish a book or bust
Grrrrrah! It’s come to my attention that I’m in the middle of too many books, and I’m making headway on none of them.
Current Reading List, in order of starting date:
- Breakfast of Champions - Kurt Vonnegut
- The Tao of Physics - Fritjof Capra
- Night Thoughts of a Classical Physicist - Russell McCormmach
- Beyond Geometry - Peter Pesic (ed.)
- The Nature of Space and Time - Hawking & Penrose
- The Art of War - Lao Tzu
- King Leopold’s Ghost - Adam Hochschild
- Random textbooks and books I need to start…
So grr. How can we solve this problem with technology?
If I can just finish one, maybe I’ll get somewhere…Posted in Uncategorized Tagged: Lifestyle, Literature