Another week past, it was a busy:
- Lots of cleanup at work on our Linux Build Process
- Got my crusty dual-450 up and running FreeBSD CURRENT so that I can submit patches for review.
- Fought with distcc for FreeBSD builds, I must be missing something obvious. Truss on the dual-althon doesn't really show where it's going bad. Shure would make the Dual450 get thru builds faster.
- Upadted my webpage at WaterSpout.
- Reviewd some additions to ACLD (link?) with ksb and petef. KSB reports that LPD works with no permissions now. Very cool.
- Messed with setting-up Apache/tomcat at work. I thought HTML::Mason was rough.
- Worked with Info Security and Networking to install a new ZMD (business logic) network at work. The new Nokia firewalls work pretty good for failover. I'm impressed.