Welp, been a busy year. A very busy year. Some might say too busy. Hell, I'd say too busy. But let's review anyway, shall we?
- Top Games of 2005 : Before I start, I would be remiss if I didn't point out my list of top games in 2005. I do these every year, and they seem to be the only thing I ever use my wiki for anymore.
- Wedding/Honeymoon : Got married this year (wife #2, although wife #1's stuff is still strewn around my site). Simply wonderful to be with such a mentally well person.
- Gaming Clan Success : My word, too much success. This is probably the most demanding thing in my life now.
- Kicked Maat's Ass : If you don't know what this is, don't worry about it. Let's just say it was nearly two years in coming for me, and was kind of a big deal.
- Vain attempt to restart Tux4Kids : Once again, my life has been too busy for T4K. This next year I really hope to have more time for it again. What I really need is some way that I can earn enough money to live and yet still have time for T4K... of course... how the hell is that going to happen unless someone plops some fat cash in my lap..
- Work, work, and more work : Honestly, the majority of my time has been spent trying to make ends meet. Sure, I've had more financial success than in years past, but it has come at a pretty severe cost. I just never have time to work on my FLOSS projects anymore.