Welp, rpmstrap (mirror) version 0.5 has been released. Yay! Yippee! Hooray! ..... ahem....
Anyway, here's the new features over the last release:
Thanks to all those who contributed to make this an even better tool.
- AMD64 support for CentOS 4
- Support for Scientific Linux
- Support for PDK (see this)
- Addition of some of my rpmdiff utils
- Pre and post scripting abilities
BTW, don't know what fruppencies are? Well, they are knockers... hoots.... melons... jugs... And the title of this post actually comes from the punchline to one of my more obscure comics.