Okay, just a few itemized observations:
- Javur is a language for big, dumb, dogshit-eating hillbillies. I refuse to use it for any of my projects. I like what the FreeNet folks are doing, but I cannot abide Javur.
- The Melissa/ILOVEYOU/etc. e-mail trojans should have downloaded and installed ZIPSlack rather than delete data. I'd love to see every MS outlook-using box on the planet have a big ol' Linux icon on the desktop.
- All mutt users should add the following to their respective
set attribution="begin %n quotation:"Didja notice the two spaces after "begin"? That's cuz outlook express treats any line that starts with "begin " as the start of an attachment! After years of receiving illegible attachments from Outlook users, I feel turnabout is fair play.
- All mutt users should also add the following:
my_hdr X-WebTV-Stationery: Standard\; BGColor=black\; TextColor=blackI'll leave the function of this one as an interesting exercise for the reader.
- All e-mail users should have "+++ATH0" as the final line of their respective signatures.
- X sucks. Let's hear it for Berlin! Man I wish we had NeWS source code...
- It's cloudy today. I like clouds.