Yikes! Haven't posted an entry in a while. Just woke up from a week-long turkey-induced nap. Or not.
I've been shifting back and forth from coding Eucalyptus to playing Baldur's Gate. Eucalyptus is coming along, but I'm running into some really annoy (g_)malloc quirks that are causing SEGVs just trying to allocate a small structure. In the process, I've ended up having to rework some of the header parsing code, and discovered that it really needs to be totally rewritten. Worked fine on the Amiga, but then this is no Amiga. Especially after writing that email library for AmigaOS3.5, I've learned some new ways to get things done, better, faster, yummier.