Went kinda nuts today fixing and releasing a variety of packages that I maintain.
- wvWare 1.2.1, includes fixes for handling WMF files on MSFT Windows
- Enchant 1.2.3, includes Yiddish support and some bug fixes
- librsvg 2.14.2, for the GNOME 2.14 release. Requires some fixes of mine in libcroco 0.6.1.
- Link Grammar 4.2.0, with support for non-English languages
- gtk-wimp, pushed a major speedup and some minor bugfixes onto the GTK+ HEAD and 2.8.x branches. Thanks due in large part to John Ehresman.