In the past month, outside of my busy day job, I:
- Finished writing my novel. It's 72,500 words. Strangely, it's neither science fiction nor fantasy. It's just a modern novel. Now I'm letting it sit for a bit before I edit it. I can't promise when it'll be in stores though.
- Finished writing a book with Ian Langworth. It's good stuff. It'll be out before OSCON.
- Started applying documentation patches like mad to Parrot. At least, I've been bolder about it than before. (I also fixed a segfault, which was nice.)
- Released Class::StorageFactory. Has it been a month already? Note that I renamed load() to fetch() and save() to store().
- Released a (new maintainer!) version of SUPER. I volunteered to take over this module because I wanted to fix it to work with Class::Roles. That's one part down.
- Adopted two cats. My plants downstairs are suffering a bit.
- Learned enough about rake to write a Rakefile for Pacuby. (If that doesn't make any sense, consider that the first time I had an upcoming book deadline, I wrote tests for a fair swath of the Perl core.)
- Wrote two actually useful testing modules I plan to release to the CPAN very soon.
- Started brainstorming another book project.
Maybe now I can sleep again.