It's been a long time since my last post. I used to be so much better at this.
We're finally releasing 0.65 of Gaim. I managed to do quite a bit for this release, and am proud of it. Lots of bugs were fixed, thanks to Cae, KingAnt, and SimGuy, mainly, and faceprint and I did a lot of rewriting. It's a nice release. I was supposed to have support for the new Trepia protocol bundled, but Sean took that out. Grr...
Gaim for Qtopia
Thanks to the core/UI split work I've spent the past 7 or 8 months on in Gaim, I was able to finally go and write a port of Gaim to embedded devices running Qtopia (such as the Sharp Zaurus PDAs), linking against a custom version of libgaim with all the left-over UI code removed. It's really nice looking, but my Zaurus's touch screen seems to have gone bad, so I'm primarily developing in the Qtopia Framebuffer on my PC.