It's been quite awhile since I last posted.
Since my last post I've started working at a local software development company. It's a pretty good job, but it does take time away from my other projects. Them's the breaks I guess.
I'm aiming toward starting a 0.2.0 series of gnome-debug within the next few weeks. To this end I've been doing various bugfixes and started documenting the api. This series will be 'stable', in that the api won't change and there hopefully won't be too many bugs.
Today I worked on getting gnome-pilot to support the Visor I recently purchased. I got it to work pretty well, and checked the work into cvs. I also did some playing around with evolution, and managed to get it to display extra email headers when I want it to.