OK, I skipped a day or two, so here's what happened:
16th Reworked the GdfDebuggerClient API for better error propagation.
17th Implemented detaching, and reworked the execution state to be a series of flags rather than an enum.
18th (today) Today was a fairly productive day:
- Implemented some array support in GDF.
- Released 0.1.2.
- Improved the array support when dealing with large arrays.
- Sped up frame changes greatly when the frame had large arrays as local variables
- Added support (and a toggle button) for viewing floating point registers.
- Changed the GdfSymbolSetClient API to be similar to the new GdfDebuggerClient API.
- Added support for changing a variable's value.
- Had an absolutely huge and very good meal to celebrate Father's Day.