Today was a pretty quiet day. I got to work late and got some time to hack on bugs. Drag and drop is still being kind of painful. It's getting better, though.
I checked in a fix for 29578 which I had sitting on my drive since yesterday. After checked it in I realized that the drop operation had the same problem so had to cook up another fix for that. Of course, the real problem that I was chasing doesn't seem to be solved by either of these checkins. I'm still trying to figure out why drag and drop isn't working in mail/news. It's probably something in the unix code because the windows and mac people claim that it works for them. We'll see, though.
Ahh, the fun of working on a project based on XP code.