I finally finished off the move of DRI CVS to freedesktop.org. We've been frustrated with sourceforge.net CVS for a while due to the 24-hour lag between commit and when the commit appears in anoncvs, along with other issues. It's taken at least a week, due to various sf.net issues. Now, we've got both anoncvs and cvsup, always up to date. That may change some day if the single box hosting things gets overloaded, but for now it's great. I'd like to say thank you to the sourceforge.net support folks who have helped us with all the support requests we sent in trying to get this done.
Finally committed the XFree86-4-Server-snap port, which is the server part of the 22.214.171.124 development snapshot. I'm now using that with the new DRI CVS layered over the top. Very nice on the 8500, so far. Committed and MFCed a typo fix to the Intel AGP code from the most detailed problem report I've ever handled -- the submitter looked at the current code, the FreeBSD 4.6 code, the linux equivalent of that code, and tested all variations, with just-short-of-patches included. Plus the testing involved starting XFree86 many times to reproduce the bug. I also spent a significant portion of the night talking with Silby about a problem with my Via Rhine onboard nic and how to debug them. The debug printfs unfortunately/fortunately seem to have suppressed the issue, though.