26 Aug 2003 anholt
Got some basic texturing working over the weekend, and got the big one I wanted to get working done: the fire demo. Sure, it's no quake3, or even tuxracer, but it's being rendered better than with the r128 driver now :) (And I've stuck figuring out what's wrong with the r128 driver on my todo list). At this point I've got glxgears, geartrain, tunnel, ipers, fire, multiarb, ray, morph3d, isosurf, and spectex working. gloss, texenv, teapot, reflect, and a few others are not working, besides those that don't work due to lack of GL extensions. Oh, and tuxracer doesn't work for some reason I absolutely cannot figure out. Plus I've got to get the AGP vertex output into the new driver, which I'm putting off until I can get an AGP card.