More Xati hacking. Fixed the driver to allow acceleration of copies between pixmaps of matching bpp, not destination pixmaps that match the screen bpp (which meant broken copies when source bpp != dest bpp). Fixed r128's alignment of pixmaps, which had resulted in some corruption. Now I can't produce corruption on Xati, except for a very brief moment when opening menus in mozilla with xcompmgr running. It's the same in Xvesa, and may be something fixed in trunk.
I've also spent time working on getting the Composite solid-fill case accelerated using the driver's solid fill hook that already exists. XFree86 code helped out quite a bit here, since I'm relatively unfamiliar with the internals of this stuff. It appears to be working, but I'm going to wait to commit until I can get some review or more thorough testing, I think. Then I'd like to do cleanups and merge my DRI branch, where I've been doing this work, to trunk. While in the area, I caught a bug I had introduced to kaa when starting on Xati which wasted 0 to 75% of offscreen memory depending on bpp.
I've also spent more time the last few days on SiS and Radeon Composite acceleration using 3d, but to no avail so far.