Older blog entries for aleksey (starting at number 0)

6 Apr 2002 (updated 6 Apr 2002 at 08:36 UTC) »

Merlin Hughes prepared new set of tests for XML DSig. I tried it and one test did not work for me with a very strange results. For 3 hours I've tried to fix it or at least understand what the hell is going on. Wrote a message to Merlin asking to get some intermediate results. I drove home but did not fix a problem. At home I decided to try it again and it worked! Quick investigation showed that I watched wrong log file all these 3 hours :) It was Friday. The good news is that XML Security Library passed all tests as soon as I looked at correct file and added manual CRLs check (it turns out that OpenSSL function to do this has a comment "please implement me" :) ).
I've updated the package to include these changes.

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!