- Drag and drop tabs in konqueror.
- Cut and paste in Konsole (btdownloadcurses/wget)
- Kde-volume-manager (the same gnome-volume-manager using libhal, sysfs, hotplugging, udev, qt-dbus/dcop and an additional kde application).
- KMail plugins. (like EPlugin in evolution)
Integration between desktops.
- Feeds reader: Use the same location to store the feeds and the configuration file with your rss url's. (akregator/blam/..).
- Mail applications: The same directory for mail. (kmail/evolution/..).
- Gtk styles in KDE or Qt styles in GNOME. (gtk-qt-engine or a posible qt-gtk-engine).
- Same global/local keybindings for applications.
- Integrate KDE applications in gnome-panel (both use the same freedesktop standards).
Miguel has posted some interesting notes about the Mono meeting in Boston.
- Filter the html contents.
- Follow chm links in the KHTMLPart.
- Some actions like: zoomIn, zoomOut, print a chm, ...
- Command Line.
- A new kchmListViewItem to enhance the view.
In two weeks we will celebrate the second GNOME meeting in Madrid, in the URJC. I will be talking about the freedesktop project.
It would be really useful to have a command line option to choose the workspace when your application is launched.