More work in the Arandano code. At this moment we have almost finished the bencoder (it specify all encoding of the bittorrent file) and the storage (basically maps the file in memory ranges).
Now we are beginning in the Download.cs that handles the code for the data transfer.
I have uploaded in a different svn module the bittorrent python code.
Samba VFS Module
Now the module is filtering operations and is taken the information from a xml configuration file. In the configuration file I can filter contents like extensions, directories, all files, activate filtering and the default paths used.
I have fixed some things related to case sensitive filtering and autotools stuff. Now I don't need a manual libtool compilation to link the library with pthread/libxml.
I have been getting some errors using g++ 3.3 versions when you use a reference to a pointer with a '&' giving a: non-lvalue reference with '&' in accept sockets code.
The c++ code compiles well in a Fedora Core2 and Redhat9 using g++ 3.2.2. Reading maillists I have found is a bug in the gcc 3.3 series but I have compiled gcc 3.4 and is again the problem there, so I'll have to do a regression to gcc 3.2.2