Been a while since I posted here, but I _have_ been posting at my personal blog.
I launched The Library Infrastructure Project home page recently with a detailed proposal on how it should all be implemented. I've gotten some good feedback and am trying to move forward with the packaging system, which I see as the first priority.
Just about to upload a new version of xppaut to unstable. It's an easy package to take care of, but it is a little frustrating because upstream does not post an announcement to the software's mailing list when new versions come out, and the filename on the server never changes (xppaut_latest.tgz or something). I never know when a new version needs to be packaged.
Still not an official debian maintainer, but things are moving along.
I finally got a wireless card that works for me (see last entry) but now I'm having trouble getting a new cell phone / PDA. Just look at my story about trying to get a wireless card, transfer the pain in the ass to customer service and the post office (instead of linux drivers), make it cost $630 and take over two weeks so far. Thanks T-Mobile! (I shutter to think that I've been recommending them to friends.)