The last two days have been spent helping Bryan getting his vacuum system up and running. It went very well, admittedly the pressure he wants is quite high (about a millionth of an atmosphere) but we targeted a bit lower to give us some lee-way. When I left it, it was is sitting quite comfortably at about a billionth of an atmosphere. Not bad given we the sort of crap we put inside the system (rubber is not vacuum friendly).
As I expected I didn't get any work done on the Aisleriot resizing code over the weekend. I did get as far as looking at jrb's gdeck code. gdeck seems to be more than I want but it would be nice to reuse someone elses effort so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
There is also a gnome-games website in the works. In fact it is just about finished. It's been a bit weird the way it's come together, it has sort of spontaneously come together from the work of three different people. We weren't working independently but there was no real organisation.