- Another accepted patch to Localizer, changing UI of LocalContent vocabularies.
- Some bug reports to Durus and PythonWeb
Today I contributed to the Wiki Python-XML discussion with a "Guided Bookmark Tour" at http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/xml-sig/moin.cgi/FrontPage
- Python Script to convert Netscape's ldif address format to Sylpheed's xml format
- Patch to glc.py (Python Glade Code Generator) to fix notebook code generation
- Post to Piddle-1.1.3beta and Graphite-0.5 the fixes to interoperate with PIL 1.1.2
New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.
Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.
If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!