Just in case anyone was expecting a response to Sunir's diary entry, here's the deal:
- I've apologised to Sunir for some stuff, and he's apologised to me for some stuff. All apologies were accepted and everything is quite friendly.
- The Wiki pages are deleted because neither Sunir nor I want them there at the present time. We don't need another reason.
- Some of the assertions in Sunir's diary entry and on the notes that he put up after the Wiki entries were reinstated by "Reini" are factually incorrect. The details are not important.
My new month's resolutions are:
- I must not try to start a new project when in the middle of Release Hell(tm).
- I must not announce a project until there's more to see than a few blank pages.
End of story.