Last week I wanted to play some old DOS games, so I installed dosemu but it didn't want to start the .exe files... I didn't look too much why it didn't work, for I found DOSBox which started my game directly. Unfortunately, it uses ALSA for the sound and ALSA doesn't work well on my computer... Oh well... I did spend quite some hours playing those old games anyway :)
I saw that the sender_host_address variable was accessible in the local_scan, so I thought that it would be better to use it by default rather than to use 127.0.0.1, although I'm not sure the DCC servers have a count for IP addresses as well...
I also made the main log entry a bit more verbose by adding the sender_host_name, the sender_host_address and the sender_address to make it easier to trace rejected mails.
I've built a Debian package for the dccproc tar.Z (thus containing only dccproc and dccifd, which is the only part I need for the moment). I also started to build packages for the office; but none are in production yet...
... enough for tonight ;)