I've been pondering some things that might be nice to see implemented in Advogato. Some of these ideas come straight from LiveJournal, and some are my own crackheaded idea. Here goes, in no particular order:
- The ability to delete an entry. You don't know how often I've wanted to either post a diary entry and then delete it, or create a 'test user' who no one else can see.
- Likewise, to be able to replace one entry with another, from an external program (such as ithought). This would allow the entry to be edited offline.
- Threaded comments under a story.
- The ability to directly comment on a user's diary entry.
- <project> tags!
- Just in case you missed it the first time, <project> tags!
- Umm... that's about it.
Just a few ideas.