Brutal 24 hour hacking!
I'm very pleased to announce that the second version of the netobjects are almost finished. In order to test the new netobjects, sphair and I have started a 24 hour game, called Brutal Entity! (Games/Brutal in CVS) :)
As of this writing, the brutal clock says we have used 5 hours and 15 minutes. I'm currently working on adding a networked client/server world framework to the game, and so far the netobjects seem to have passed the test (yehaw!). In a few hours I'm sure we have enough framework running for a real network test.
I'll be reporting back when we get a little further with the project... :)