Cos if I never saw the sunshine, then maybe, I wouldn't mind the rain:
- Worked on GNOME-Iconedit again. Started making it MVC, so basically it's a semi-rewrite. It needed a rewrite anyway, it's almost a year old. So after spending 6hours looking for a hideous memory corruption bug (which was cos I wasn't initialising a variable.....GRRRRR), and contemplating starting it over from scratch, I've got the menus, and toolbars and the grid displaying the stuff again. I'll connect up the drawing code tonight I think, and then the cut and paste stuff shouldn't be that difficult with this new method. But it displays. And once it's in MVC, it's BONOBO time.
- Need to find time to fit everything else I want to do in.
- I did tidy my room today though, which looks good, finally.
- Party sucked, or I suck at parties. I only knew 5 people there, and they all knew other people too, so I ended up sitting in the corner looking around. Until the Navy showed up, and then I got intimidated as they were all much taller than me, so after sticking it out for 2 hours I walked home, all depressed.
- Went to buy some food tonight, but I got distracted and ended up coming home with a carton of ice cream. Oh well, it will go well with that other wise food purchase I made: an apple crumble. My parents really shouldn't let me live on my own.
- What the hell is Application/X-MSDOWNLOAD? I wish people would stop sending me crap.