You're inside the finest little space:
- Apparently some microsoft employee has been using some ICQ/BO type scripts to play around with my friends Windows box. I don't know how to log stuff on a windows box, and she's in Canada, and I'm here, so it's tricky to work it out, but I'm hoping he tries to do my box, so I can log him and report him to the relevant people. Muahahahahaha. Bloody script kiddie. Is that all M$ can employ these days?
- Got my book today. Three working days it took to get here. I'm very impressed by them. Plus they were cheaper than evil Amazon.
- Think I've found a bug in bonobo. Yey, just when I needed something else to fix/take my mind off revision.
- Knowledge Bases is actually starting to make sense. I'm getting worried.
- Also starting to understand the midpoint algorithm, which has to be a good sign.
- The Fragile seems more ummm, fragile than other NIN stuff. I guess Trent Reznor has realised he's 35 and can't go round singing about how fucked up he is all his life (unlike other lesser bands *coughslipknotcough*)
- T - 14 and counting