Take a left, a sharp left, then another left, meet me at the
corner, and we'll start again:
- Gah, I really really want to get Jon Katz' book and make it freely available on the web, just to see how much he wants the information to be free. I'm so close to writing an article about how hypocritical the whole "We want our MP3s" buisness is
- Lots of silly commits to gnome-libs, fixed a bug thats been around since 1.0.10 too. Had tried to do it before, but I had no clue what I was doing then...Everything starts being clear eventually.
- Put my first poster up in the room. My signed GUADEC one.
- Did other productive stuff instead of revision. I cleaned my guitar and picked all the icky green stuff off the edge of the frets.
- I also got all my notes in semi order, which I guess is sort of productive, but hey.