The angels fly higher than you, and they can touch the
- I want Sawmill's name to be changed to Snowman but it looks as though Sawdust will win. Sucky
- On the Gonzo front, the major hackjob is over, and things still work. Woohoo. Seems there's 4363 lines in it (including the lexer and yaccer), but that'll still make a thick code binder, cos I'll have to print out the Makefile, and as it's generated from Makefile.am it'll be huge :)
- Restarted the Bounce/resend fight on Evolution list. JWZ's argument is that it causes embarassing mistakes like people bouncing mails to the wrong person and things... `rm -rf *` causes embarassing mistakes, but no-one's making Redhat remove rm.
- Don't think my flatmate has taped the Great Muppet Caper. Oh well.
- Going to try to cook some chicken tonight: It's not going to work, but I've got it all ready...I even bought a frying pan for novelty fights.
- And for frying things too.
- Back to work on my report, see if I can get the word count up to >3000 by the time I leave in 2 and a half hours.