Being attractive is the most important thing there is. If
you want to get the biggest fish in the pond, you have to be
as attractive as possible:
- Kelly: I was!
- Started back on the eternal "GNOME upgrade cycle". Not having as much trouble as Kelly, but I think I had them when I was trying to get it to start working. Once you get all the dependancies out of the way, upgrading is a simple case of setting some envvars and doing ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome.
- Writing comments in Gonzo. Managing to fill at least 5 lines at the start of each function. Then I have to split a 900line file into lots of little files. This means that each file needs an include file and a few lines of comments at the start. Wooooo, more lines that don't do anything, but make it look more impressive.
- It would be a nice day if it wasn't cloudy.
- Remembered that there's some #if 0'd code around the place. Should make it compile.
- Then I've got to remove all the errors, then a final bug check
- Then printing, and I'm all ready for the friday deadline.
- Then I've got a week to finish the report.
- <blink>I'M STRESSED!</blink>
- Exam worries are over however. Paul, Georges and I are all going to sit down and just revise everything together until we know it all. Sit and work through the practicals and nail everything. We've got it sussed.