I considered your letter, I understood your question:
- Read my stuff. Understanding it pretty much. Worked out how to do the midpoint algorithm, which I might do after the first exam (on saturday).
- Compiled up Evolution (looking better and better) and Gnumeric. Then I played with Bonobo embedding, and then I took a screenshot. Plus you can see the pretty toolbar I did for the Gnomines embeddable.
- I did find a bug in Bonobo, plus I fixed it. I'm getting better at this bug fixing malarky.
- Decided once I finish my exams I'm going to do a "Get rid of Imlib" crusade, and remove Imlib from my computer. Sawmill isn't going to be fun unfortunatly...
- Thats on top of all the other things I want to do. Had an idea about how to include arbitrary widgets in GNOMEUI_* structures. so I might play with that, plus I have to bonoboise GNOME-Iconedit, and I think the arbitrary widgets plan will need all widgets to have GtkArgs so I'd have to do that as well. So really, I'm going to be busy after I finish
- T - 13 and counting