Older blog entries for Damian (starting at number 1)

Well, I finally got the backend cardinfo parser integrated with decked proper. There's not much functionality there at the moment, but it shouldn't be too hard to add new functions - I've done all the gruntwork in previous function implementations.

Current goals are getting plaintext deck files to save, then open... After that, moving cards up and down, which will be interesting, then probably rc file antics.

Finally, the easiest job should be the card filtering, although it might take a little thinking. It'll have to be iterative, to start, but until I can index the card list, there's not much hope.

Feel free to grab the code from my home page, but please be aware that it's still pre-alpha. Design suggestions welcome, as long as they won't eat into my coding time. ;)

I just made two Window Maker themes... Yes, I know, I have too much time on my hands. They're on my home page. Now I'm off to do some decked work. I have to track down segfaults. After that, I'll add in the cardinfo.dat -> decked parser.

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!