Wow, today has been interesting, where to begin...
More work done on that little USB Phone. I ended up breaking the transfer code in all the changes I had made to my original code. I think it might be somewhere that I changed the transfer API that sort of took the rest of the driver with it. Ugh.
Probably need to update my webpage this week, that's going to be a pain. Maybe I'll just forget about it for a while like I always do.
I'm kind of glad that I tried testing my driver against all the other hardware today, don't think I would have found out nearly as quickly why I was getting that -EPIPE urb status.
Note to self: get more sleep