- Well, have been working on my mud, currently called
PyMud (really need a better name for it, any suggestions
from Mudders, or anybody with naming skills would be
appriciated at deathfox at moochercrew dot org). Anyways,
working up updating it to use newstyle classes, and take
advantage of some other python2.2 things. Since I
subscribed to the python mailing list I haven't worked on
anything significant on PyMud, just changing the code base
to be more Pythonic.
- Life is going pretty good for me. Got a pet Ferret
about a week ago, named her Ruri (Mobile Battle Ship
Nedesko). She's only 3 months old, and absolutly adorable.
Tons of trouble, but aren't all cute things.
- My Girlfriend is going away for 3 days, (I live with her),
which means 3 days of programing. Kinda nice, but kinda
dull at the same time. For some reason it's hard to get
motivated when I'm all alone.
- School is well school, right now I'm taking some base
classes, like writing so that I don't have to inturupt my CS
studies when I get down to Oregon State.
- Writing 123 is the Research paper writing class, I'm
planning on writing about the beauty of code, figure it
should have enough stuff written about it, either, talking
about code in specific or beauty in general, that I can
write a decent paper. Need to actually do a bit of
research, as a summery is due on Monday.
- Not much happening in Math, just second term calculus,
No assignments due, but interesting, mainly because I have a
good teacher, and I haven't taken this class before.
- Japanese is fun, lots of work, for some reason no matter
how well I understand programing languages, and am able to
learn them (for the most part), I just can't get the nack of
forign languages, but I'm really enjoying learning. I wish
I could figure out how to get evolution under debian to do
proper Japanese support, so people on hotmail can recive
them, but I haven't really tried to hard to do it. Watashi
no genki desu.
- Ugh, required speach class. That's all I can say about
it, it's required, and it's speach. I know I know, I'll
have to use it some day. But I really don't like it.