Finally, I am there! the coding session started.
I received the lost book yesterday morning and I have already finishes this second reading (first was during my thesis given up in 1994 to focus on my very first startup). By bits, I remember the explanations of the mechanisms. A true pleasure.
- filter0: the very basic filter,
- filter1: with a catch-all filter,
- filter2: to be able to filter a filter (the lisp quote),
- filter3: a data driven implementation,
- filter4: filter but also extract the data,
- filter5: filter segments of data,
- filter6: use explicit continuation to manage nondeterminism,
- and so on ...
The final version of this work will be branded "pyfilter". Parking to sourceforge dot net with a GPL v3 license is envisaged.
For now, this experimental development can be followed here. Do not hesitate to make comments or proposals, the long term objective being to obtain a good usable and used library to filter information.