- People need to work on interesting projects not only on
- Management should not be stupid enough to kill
enthusiasm and creativity ...
- Work should be organized : every person should know his
place within the company. Every person should know where the
company and himself goes in both short and long term.
- Every person should feel himself as an expert.
Management should propagand democracy instead of
- Involve all people - not only top managers - to
corporate development process, and let them suggest
innovative ways to grow your company.
- Good salary also helps :-)
I'm currently working hard to finish the "presentation pack
" (executive summary, business plan, budget, trademark
registration, ...) to be able to start the roadshow and
raise some money.
- NB: Kill Bill is a new kind of venture french firm
specializing in funding startups by joining together
business angels : share the means, share the risks, share
the results. We help startups through what is for many the
hardest step, from technical product availability to company
Because of activity just above, not so much time to work on
the project :-(